Friday, June 24, 2011

It is never too early for Christmas stitching...

This is my finished stitch along. Remember the french pattern "Blanc Christmas" the we stitched a few month back....

I love the frame for this, but I have to admit, it is a little pricey.

But I think it looks very French-ish.


This is another of the french designs "ABChristmas". Norma stitched this and I wanted to show you the finished work in another beautiful frame.Isn't the ornament cool stitched in metallic....
This is the shop model for Lizzie Kate's "Christmas Rules". We love these double flip designs.
Our model has a few changes which we will gladly give you the information for with the purchase of your supplies. Betsy is really talented with her stitching, and as she goes along she has fun adding a sparkle here and there.

No comments: