Monday, June 4, 2012

Lost and Found....

Have you ever lost something and it drove you crazy! It happened to me recently. I was working by myself and had turned on the TV during lunch. After lunch I tried to find the remote to turn off the news. I couldn't find it anywhere. So just turn it off at the set right? Well, I couldn't find any buttons at all! No on/off, no volume, nothing. Did I put it in a customers bag? Did I fold it into a bag of linen? This is CRAZY! I searched and searched. I decided the only way to use the TV now would be to unplug and plug it in when we wanted to use it. Of course we could only watch channel 2 forever now. Well guess where it was....How in the world did it get there?! In the arm of the couch! Whew, I was afraid that we would never get to watch Elen again.....

No comments: