Monday, June 8, 2015

Friendship day - I have an idea...

Have a new look at your old patterns.
Can you use the border in that sampler and make a bookmark?
Can you use a cute motif and stitch it on a baby onesie?
...So Many possibilities...

If you need more patterns to play with:
We have had a new pattern/kit donation come our way.
The Wasatch Chapter of EGA donated a stack!
These just came in last week so the basket is new-new-new.
Take a look and see if there is anything you might like to play with.
Free to any happy stitcher.

I went to an estate sale this weekend. 
 I came home with a stack of beautiful hardbound/softbound needlework books.
These are treasures!
Today is national friendship day.
I want to share my good fortune with my friends.
Come in and take one home as a gift from a friend.
...One to a customer only...
while supplies last

No comments: