Thursday, September 21, 2017

New Gingher scissor and news....

Lauren
The new Gingher Scissor
is in stock
Such a cute blue pattern
$39.99

 The makers of
Thread Heaven
have retired
We have only 2 left in stock...
Hurry in!!!!!

Have you ever stitched so much that you get a stitching injury?
Boy, I have stitched so much lately that my finger was soooo sore!
These are a life saver, or finger saver.. 
 Just perfect to cover that sore spot in the tip of your finger.
They are very long wearing.
Oh, what would I have done without them.
$6.59 - $6.79 a package

And I am going to give you a sneak peak at two of my
  new favorite things that will be arriving soon!
Halloween at Hawk Run Hollow
 Dear Santa
by Lizzie Kate
I couldn't wait to share these with you.
Call the shop if you would like your name on the list for the first order to arrive!

No comments: