Saturday, June 19, 2010

Seminar was great!




I had a lot of fun at the Rocky Mountain Seminar held at the Sheridan Hotel this weekend. The people were lined up at the door waiting to come into market night! I met some really nice people, designer and retailers. I haven't participated in anything like this before and wasn't sure what to expect. I set up a mini display of the shop and color co-ordinated everything, right down to the apron that I wore. Okay, maybe I went a little overboard, but sometimes I get a little out of hand. It was a very successful night!The lady in the wonderful yellow and black hat is Monica Ferris, the mystery writer. It was such an honor to have her in town for the event.
I saw many familiar faces like Don, Karen and Pat.
When Sandy wasn't running around with a walky talky I got a picture with her and Alice. Cynthia was helping out at a table with a friend, and did a little shopping.
Brenda and her husband were there with their chocolates (I'm sorry the only picture I had is with her eyes closed.) They are the most wonderful chocolates ever! I got to taste a special one with pop rocks inside. That was a blast from the past. I think I would like to ask her to bring her chocolates in for our Christmas open house this year. You have got to try these!

It was fun to see these four smiling friends at the seminar. There is Kathy, Geri, Mary and Sandra. Some of our wonderful customers!

Thanks so much for a really fun night!

No comments: