Thursday, June 24, 2010

Things you have to do...


One of the downfalls of owning your own building (but there are only a few) is that you have to take care of the gardens yourself. Thank goodness I have wonderful willing kids. They have been helping out in the yard since they were young. They are better at most of it than I am. We worked on the property all day on Saturday, weeding, mulching and power washing. Boy was it hot!



We waited until all of the bird families had flown the nests. Every year we have numerous bird nests at the store. I think they produced quite a few babies this year.
They were working on re-asphalting Fort Union while we were working. At least we were entertainment for the people stuck in the traffic. Thanks you to my wonderful father-in-law, who at 67 still works like he is 20, and to my kids who never whine or complain about helping out. The store looks great!

No comments: