Monday, December 6, 2010

A few of our favorite things....

Aren't these WONDERFUL! Our customers at open house sure thought so.

They sold like crazy!

The are called "Pretty Little Things", I think the name fits them perfectly. Where did they find such cute antique things! Those girls really have a knack.

Each pincushion is finish flawlessly, and adorned with 3 jeweled pins.

Soooo reasonable, ranging from $6.00 to $13.00 dollars.

This is a picture before the cabinet was almost bare....

I had a hard time keeping my hands out of the cabinet.

They ALL wanted to come home with me!

Right now, as I am typing this, I am wearing my tape measure bracelets.

I had to take some home. Now choosing colors was hard. I would like one in every color.

Something else that I will be sporting this winter....my tape measure bag.
I will use mine as a purse. So cute with a crisp white shirt.
Beautiful new scissors. Tiny sharp points and large enough finger holes.
Affordable to, just $20.00 a pair.

The finishing on this Lizzie Kate snowman was a hit. We put together kits, complete with everything but the thread. We have just a few left if you need one.

Sort of springish, but oh so cute. fluffy, stuffy, felt tape measures.
Joy loves bling! Anything that sparkles. We have pens, tape measures and nail files for the girls that like to sparkle!

To round out the table, we even had a few small gift items that would be perfect for a neighbor,
a teacher or your babysitter.

No comments: