Thursday, January 13, 2011

A few more changes...

Taylor has been busy again. I just love having a teenager that loves home improvement projects. During his school brake he repaired our joints that where crumbling from the building settling over time. We had so many holes in the wall from 16 years of changing picture arrangements that I think we were loosing a lot of heat! He patiently repaired and patched all 350,000 of them. Then he added to the fireplace mantle top, both in height and in depth so we could display pictures along the edge. He has moved on to the stitching table area and now we have a fresh coat of light blue/grey paint and black window panes. What a difference! He said he would keep going on his brake in the spring!
We love you Taylor!!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I can't wait to make it back up there to see the changes - I don't volunteer at Huntsman anymore so I never have an excuse to stop in every week. I guess that's a good thing because not I'm forced to work on every project I started...