Saturday, April 9, 2011

Thank you...

Well...I hadn't said anything about it, but I have gotten such wonderful support that I want to say a big "Thank You" to everyone.
My wonderful, fit, healthy husband gave us a great scare a couple of weeks ago. He has a bit of a heart attack! And this was while exercising....

So many customers and friends have been so supportive that I thought I would let the cat out of the bag.

That is why you haven't had many posts, I have been a bit busy.

He is doing great though. He was in the hospital for a few days. Had a little surgical procedure and we had one more sleepless night in the ER when his blood pressure decided to freak. His body isn't used to taking any med, and they have him on a boat load.

Thank you to everyone who has been so understanding of my foggy brain. Everything at the shop is running along smoothly and on schedule now.

You are all wonderful and I don't know what I would do without the wonderful support of my friends.........

1 comment:

Julie Phillips, aka Julieloveslucy SCS said...

oh Dear Jamie, I'm so sorry that this happened to you and your husband. I hope that he recovers completely and soon! I thought that you looked a little tired when we were there last week but I had no clue it was just ordinary. You have Holly and I's hugs and prayers!

Julie