Thursday, August 15, 2013

A little trip...

I have had a busy crazy month...
Thought I would share a little personal post with you, since so many of you watched this boy grow up!
Taylor and Holly have moved to Wisconsin.
Todd and I drove back with them to get them moved in and set up.
I don't think that one more item would have fit in the trailer...
This is their new apartment.  They are on the top floor.
They have a darling retro bathroom
Thank goodness for the new group of neighbors that came out to help us move them in
This is Taylor's new school for the next 4 years.
Medical College of Wisconsin
Holly will teach 9th grade math at Shorewood High School
A kiss for Holly before Taylor heads to his first day of school.
We visited Lake Michigan - Taylor L.O.V.E.S. the water!
Taylor's first Wisconsin purchase was Green Bay Packer flip flops. What a nut!
I think they will be very happy there,
But we already miss them......







No comments: