Friday, August 27, 2010

A sneek peak


Just a little peek at next release from Blackbird, Anniversaries of the Heart #7 "Swan Lake". This release also features the first bonus piece. I just love this bonus piece, I will have to stitch this one. It should be out to the distributors in about a week, and then we will be able to get it in. It is stitched on a 30 count R & R fabric which we will also have.
Something I have in the works.....I fell in love with this paper at Paper Creations. Since I am in a box mode, I am stitching another pattern out of Blackbird's Honeysuckle Manor in this wonderful shade of teal blue. This will go on the top, and I will do something wonderful with the papers. I have stitched this design once before for a box top, and couldn't find a paper that I liked to go with it. I did this one backwards, I found the paper and then picked the thread. I found it easier that way. I will post when it is finished.

No comments: