Monday, March 21, 2011

A rainy cold day...

What did Wendy and I decide to do on this rainy cold Monday?
Well....
When we came to work this morning the water was off and the traffic was terrible! There was a broken water line on Fort Union, and you know how the traffic gets in front of the store...
We decided to make the most of the day and package fabrics.
I don't think Wendy had any idea how much I had stored in the garage when I asked if she wanted to iron. She ironed and I packaged for most of the day. We are very well stocked now with scrap bags that are perfect for smalls.
Thanks to all of the customers who came in to see us today, braving the weather, the work trucks and the traffic.
Oh, and John, don't expect Wendy to do ironing at home, this was just a special occasion.

No comments: